Monday 27 February 2012

Reflection Analysis of AS Media

When reflecting on my coursework from my AS Media Studies I am happy with my overall finished product. Although I think that I could have improved on my final product by using more suitable images for my front cover, contents page and double page spread. by doing this i could add a more polished look to my magazine by editing the pictures more in Photoshop and making them seem more professional. I also think I could add more information to my research and planning as I had minimal research, from collecting more research I could have been able to get more better ideas, and from completing more planning the rest of my group could have analysed my work and gave me ideas on how i could improve etc.
Although i am happy with my overall out come for my magazine i feel i have developed skills from using Photoshop and that these skills will help me in my A2 year of Media Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment