Wednesday 2 May 2012

Advert for first page Newspaper


Like many on the newspapers I used for my research deconstructions on all of the second page's had advertisments, I think this can benefit newspapers as it givedd them the chance to make money by advertising for companys/buisness's and also free advertising for themselves. e.g. this is my advert that I created using photoshop which will take up half of my second page. if my newspaper was to be distributed in the 'real world' this would be free advertising space for my own company newspaper and would lead people to engage more with the newspaper also with web 2.0 leaving their opinions and comments, and with smartphones downloading apps, this is why i think my advert is effective as it relates to new technology bringing in a younger audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment