Thursday 10 May 2012

Evaluation Q2

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts ?

The combination between my main products and my ancillary is very effective as I took a lot of ideas from all of my deconstruction texts and the ancillary texts i have chose to use for my evaluation are the ones that i think are very similar and have similar conventions.

The gazette's newspaper front cover i got ideas from using a bar and quite noticable section of the newspaper for advertisements, i think i have been succesfull in using this convention as it allows people with different interests to the main story to still buy the newspaper. again the colour scheme is different colours but i still kept to a minimun colour scheme to stop the front cover looking clutterd and messy.

The second page of the newspaper I feel I Got a lot of my ideas for the Journal newspaper as it had adverts on aswell as weather and still had room for a short story. which from the first opening page of a newspaper is quite unconventional as its usually items promoting the newspaper or selling pages etc. so here i combinded all of my research from my second page deconstructions and used contact details, weather adds and proted my own oline newspaper website whilst still having a main story which i think worked well.

No comments:

Post a Comment