Wednesday 2 May 2012

main image


This is the main image I will be using for my front cover newspaper it seems at first to be quite grainy and saturated but I edited this as it was a good quality image and i thought it looked unusually out of place against the background as it was too bright of an image. As my newspaper was more reality entertainment than international news etc. I decided to take my images based on newspapers like 'the sun' and to have a well know celebrity figure for the front cover, but as it had to be a local newspaper made the famous girl from the north east. To fit my chosen theme I shot the the picture like a paperazi styled photo, as in a a lucky shot to be taken, and aswell as a lot of newspaper now use public journalism photo's that can be bad quality as there took on camera phones etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment