Thursday 8 March 2012

Media Production 'photo shoot planning document'

What emotional impact do you want your photography to have upon the reader?
With my images I plan to make them interesting but realistic so anyone who saw the newspaper would be interested by the image without even reading the headlines or part of the story on the front page.  Regarding my poster I want to create a kind of curiosity upon the reader, like get them thinking why did I use the location and how that links in with the newspaper.
What personal do you need? Who are you going to photograph? What props will you need?
I am using my group member so I will be photography her for our front page newspaper, we won’t need any dramatic props just like heels maybe a handbag etc. I will photograph her leaving a pub or restaurant, using an angle of a fast walk giving the impression she doesn’t want to be photographed. For my poster I don’t need to use a model just landscape so i can rely on myself to get the pictures taken. And I will photograph Sunderland’s town bridge and hoping to wait for the train passing to get in the background.
How are you going to emphasise colour?
Within my front cover of my newspaper I will emphasise colour when the pictures and text are all edited together as I want to create a dark fade around the main image then away from that section of the cover have brightness again in the advertisements and masthead etc. when editing my poster I will emphasise colour by changing the adjustments and levels to make the colour more dramatic. I could test out many different techniques on my images to see what works best like cross processing or different coloured overlays.
Have you briefed your model? What make up and costume do you need?
Myself and my model have planned the photo shoot so her more than anyone is a good person to use and she understand what images we need and how we want them to look. Make up we will use but not a lot but   casual and we also may use sun glasses as its quite stereotypical for celebrities to be photographed coming out of buildings with glasses, heels, handbag etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment