Thursday 8 March 2012

This is the flat plan for my newspaper front cover, my mast head will take up the full length of the top section of the page it will be called Sunderland local or North East news something that people will easily recognise the newspaper as a north east paper. The small box on the top right corner is where the date and issue will be displayed so people can see how new or old the newspaper is. Underneath the mast head is a thick bar which takes the length of the page again this is for the adverts which realistically if my newspaper was published this is how it would make some of its profit. The section at the right side of the page is for smaller story’s that a featured in the paper. The section along the bottom is where I will show one or two paragraphs or the main feature story which will encourage people to buy the magazine and read on. For my main image I have used buildings as I was unsure about the main story I would use but I have decided to use the story of a celebrity coming out of a restaurant or nightclub as the social story’s appeal to a bigger audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment