Wednesday 7 March 2012

First Page Sunderland Echo Deconstruction

I like the framing of this page although when making my own first page of my newspaper I want my layout to be more spacious as this one seems to be very cramped with too much text. Also there seems to be a lot of stories for one page which I think is very distracting and unappealing. I think that the use of so much text makes the page seem dull and drained of colour. Only using two images would usually work for one page but there are four stories and one section for advertisements, the reader will be expecting more images to match the stories. The ideas I get from looking at this newspaper is the section for advertisement as you will nearly always find them one the first page of any newspaper. I will also have the bar along the top of the page and is gives the clear outline of the composition and framing of the page, but shows the newspaper, date and issue etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment